Where families come together to eat!
El Bosque Mexican Grill is one of The Woodland’s most famous restaurants. There you will discover a varied menu and exceptional service, and you will be pleased to find that our prices adapt to fit your budget. We offer catering services for all of your events including weddings, graduations, baby showers, retirement parties and more. We also have rooms available for your private events.
We offer corporate breakfast buffets every Sunday from 8 AM to 11 AM. The buffet includes a great variety of fruits, desserts, and much more. We also offer lunch specials Monday through Saturday from 11 AM to 3 PM. In our menu you will find a variety of plates including parrillada, delicious enchiladas, and our famous fajitas. Our corn and flour tortillas are prepared just moments before they are brought out to your table.
If you are looking for a place to have a good time with friends, come visit us and enjoy the variety of cocktails and drinks offered at our bar, prepared by our famous and specialized bartenders.
COVID-19 Pandemic Efforts
We are now operating at 50% capacity with a 10 person per table maximum. for dine-in. In order to give every one of our customers and staff the best and most safe experience possible, we will be placing a few restrictions during this time.
- 10 person per table maximum
- No reservations or call ahead are allowed
- There will be a full food menu and full bar menu.
- Masks are required by both customers and employees. Customers must wear a mask walking in the restaurant and to their table, to get up to use the bathroom, and to leave the restaurant. No mask, no service.
Online ordering & curbside pick up
We will permanently continue our online ordering operations and curbside pickup. In order to facilitate curbside pick up, we have placed 3 signs on our parking lots to guide our customers and staff on which vehicles are at our establishment to pickup orders and dine in. We urge customers to respect the signs and use curbside pickup to limit social interaction.
We do delivery when you order online. It must be within a 5 mile radius.
We take public health very seriously and aim towards practicing safe and clean operations at our establishments. We are strictly following CDC guidelines and implementing a few of our own during this time.
- All our staff is required to use gloves while being on the clock.
- Cleaning rags are being constantly rotated and sanitized.
- No promotional items will be placed on the tables to limit the spread of germs through human touch.
- Our bathrooms are will be freshened up and stocked up throughout the day.
- Highchairs will be sanitized after every use.
As the CDC updated their guidelines and recommendations, we will be changing our process and operations to follow. We are committed to providing a safe, clean establishment today and everyday. The health and safety of our stakeholders is our utmost priority!
We have several locations for your convenience.